Now with Plurking, blogging seems to have taken a bit of a backseat - hence there's been less posts. It's definitely easier to type in one-liners rather than a paragraph or several paragraphs. Nevertheless, have no fear, I'm endeavoring to keep on posting from time to time.
Lots have been going on especially in the last week. Patches, our family dog died cos she was run over by a car just outside our house. It's been a little hard for us not to see her cheerful expectant face whenever we are in outside our house. I opted to sit outside the gate while waiting for my sis to pick me up cos it was just weird. The garden seems so empty without her.
Also, we had a bit of a scare - mum contracted a rather high fever that wouldn't go down and flu on Saturday. For a moment there, the doc said there was the possibility of her getting H1N1. She had just come back from a trip overseas - so it didn't seem impossible. Her fever has thankfully gone down and she's now up and about again.
I'm definitely in a much better frame of mind in the last few weeks. Despite the busyness of life (last week I had pastoral group duty, steward group duty, extra night class and extra TEE class to attend, a presentation due - all these on top of my usual workload), I'm glad to find that I'm still standing - something that I'm not taking for granted.
Other interesting stuff happened - with my second cousin (whom we are all very fond of) and it was good to hear from a friend I've lost contact with for a long time now(reminded me of the good ol' days of music jamming and just good fun).
This coming week's not going to much different from the last (except for the presentations and group duties). It's a crazy semester for me - lots to read and write within a short time. It seems that the for next few weeks, I'll be camping out in the library or being sequestered in my/lucy's room whenever I have no classes. I'll also try to drop in on some lecturers whom I've not been 'visiting' during my break. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment