Monday, July 26, 2004

Random stuff

Colour code
Black = Neutral
Purple = Great
Red = Bad
 
  1. Have not been able to blog as often as I would like to.
  2. Going out with Olivia this afternoon for tea
  3. Watched an awesome play yesterday about trusting God by Colin Kirton and his team - the footstool players.
  4. Helped out at an awesome choir event last Tuesday.
  5. Have been busy with Cross Gen
  6. Sad cos have been reading less and less books
  7. Been watching more animes at EJ's
  8. Had an email from Liz - she says that she'll be calling soon
  9. Had an awesome time with my cousins(Sern Yi, Sherene, Melissa and EJ) last Thursday evening
  10. Missed them heaps after that
  11. Have not been able to play with the dogs as often as I would like to
  12. Yen Ling's staying over tomorrow
  13. Heaps of ppl coming in and out the house
  14. Aunty Poo Choo came and visit- encouraged me to go over and visit her in the UK. Have not seen her in 5 years.
  15. Was not happy with how things went for worship yesterday.. ARGGGHHH!!
  16. But God's been moving in the worship on Sundays for the past three Sundays now as I've been praying - and I'm sure heaps of others have been too
  17. NECF has started a fast and prayer for Malaysia for 40 days till Merdeka Day.
  18. My godbrother- Sean's back from YWAM DTS. Missed him heaps as he's really encouraging to me in the Worship ministry. Need more of that now that I'm working in church
  19. Felt a bit disorientated at work last week. Maybe due to heaps of work and my routine had to change. NEED my computer!!!
  20. Prayed for Diane who's sick with some disease in her kidney. I pray that I was a blessing to her.
  21. Worship leading for Cross Gen this friday
  22. Breakfast with Adrian Ang this Wednesday morning (this will be  a good thing cos of the free breakfast.. heheheh)
  23. Checked out my mum's library of books last night. COOL!! HEAPS of new stuff to read!! Now I just need more time- how about it God?? =)
  24. Going out with Sue Lee next monday.
  25. Uncle Lawrence is coming back soon from Australia!
  26. Christmas planning isn't going so great - too many conflicts coming up
  27. Continually praying for Cross Gen to change- that God's will be done.
  28. Been praying a whole lot more. Probably twice the amount than I usually pray
  29. Been able to talk to Jorja. Passed her some bible study material to her so that she can study it with her sister
  30. Still need to buy my camera
  31. It's almost a month now that I'm working in church- been a really great experience so far
  32. Had time to spend with my cousin Sherene.
  33. Cooked with my sister today. Always good to spend a little time with her.
  34.  EJ needs to check his ears. He still having some ringing or buzz.. =(
  35. ICE CREAM NITE FOR AV TEAM TOMORROW!!! Yummy!
  36. Am growing through a growth stage in my spiritual life! Thanks God!!
  37. Need to pray about finding a place to do some studies for worship
  38. Praying for spiritual mentor for EJ and Rimash
  39. Had a lovely necklace with a 'R' from Peng Peng (her souvenir from her trip to Aussie Land). Was really sweet of her.

There's probably heaps more. But that's it for now. *Phew*.

Dear God,

Thank you for all the great stuff that's been happening- after all, there are heaps of purple stuff. And a few red ones. Please see me through this week as you have been the past week. Great is thy faithfulness!

Your Child,

Ruth

2 comments:

EJ said...

Of all days I picked to check your blog, I picked today. How coincidental. =P

snoopy said...

ooh.. like the way u blogged.. th ecolour codes.. interessting.. hey.. just want to say u were really nice this morn!!! hehe.. thanks for helping me out.. u can be the bestest sis when u want to be!!! haha..=)

hope work at church will be exciting , fun , and well.. good for u la.. u get what i mean..

haha.. wat's with eu jin's ear buzzing?? keke..=)