Thursday, July 29, 2004

Worship Leading

Worship yesterday evening went well.  Ended up chosing a bunch of hymns and some old songs which I really like(Then again, all the songs I chose are the ones I really like)..
Worship leading at prayer meet is something that I've not done in a while and the only reason that I did it in the first place was  because no one else wanted to do it. But I really felt the Lord's guidance in this one. The songs just flowed through my head- seriously- if it was me, I would not have chosen so many hymns. One's usually the maximum for me.
I need to pray for the worship leaders. 
Ang - who's feeling slightly under the weather and who's leading worship this Sunday
Uncle Lawrence - who has so many responsibilities and struggling with them at times.
Peng Peng- Have been so blessed by Hillsong
Ting -Parents are here
Uncle Thomas - now assistant HF leader
 
Dear God,
There always seems to be so many things to pray for. Remember the hymn- what a friend we have in Jesus  and am reminded that we can take ALL things to you in prayer. Thank You for that. =)
Thanks too for leading me in the worship yesterday.

 

No comments: