Monday, July 05, 2004

Time

Wow! Time really flies by really quickly. Before I know it, it's been a while since I've updated my blog.
I've started work at church on 1st July and it's been crazy the last few days as I've been rushing around trying to get things sorted out and settled down and meet deadlines at the same time. =P
But I must say that it's just great and different working at church. Really enjoy what I'm doing and it just feels funny doing stuff that I've been doing intermittently since form 3 FULL TIME.
Working at church has been really good and interesting. The uncles and aunties at church are hilariously funny and very supportive. EJ's been a great help at times too. Though he tends to kacau ppl at STRESSFUL times- but it does make work more interesting. =)
The next few weeks will be really 'full on' as well. There's the NECF prayer event at our church next Wednesday(14/7). Sean's coming back on 22/7. There will be a two events at church on 18th and 20th July. And there's a leader's retreat on 16/7/04-18/7/04.

Went to watch "Around the World in 80 days" yesterday and really enjoyed the movie. Enjoyed my day yesterday. It was a really good day.

Heaps to do today. As usual, mum's driving me crazy by giving me heaps of stuff to do. ARGH! Gonna have to cook again in the afternoon for everyone due to SOMEONE'S miscalculations on the portion of food.
Am now looking forward to going back to work again tomorrow after all the craziness in my house (PLEASE GOD MAKE TIME GO FASTER!). =P

2 comments:

EJ said...

*grin* *POKE* *grin*

Anonymous said...

hey, don't keep on picking on SOMEONE. Are you sure it wasn't you? :)