Current listening: 'Amazed' and 'Rescue' by desperation band
I just feel like weeping.
I want to weep for the worship ministry. Just have this burden that God will be sovereign over each and every one in the ministry.
I want to weep for my family. I pray that there will be breakthroughs.
I want to weep in wonder and joy of the things He has placed in my heart. Both the songs just really speaks to me at the moment
From Amazed
"Lord I’m amazed by You!
How You love me
How wide
How deep
How great
Is Your love for me"
From Rescued
You are the source of the life
I can’t be left behind
No one else will do
I will take hold of You
I need You Jesus
To come to my rescue
Where else can I go
There’s no other name by
Which I am saved
Capture me with grace
I will follow You
This world has nothing for me
Dear God,
Thank You for the beautiful and wonderful teaching that You have spoken through DA Carson. Lord, my soul hungers and yearns for You.
This world indeed has nothing for me compare to You. I'm so amazed by You and Your love for me. It surrounds me.
As I see Your beauty, I repent of my sins.
I pray that You will come and dwell in the hearts of the people in my church and be sovereign. Work in us. May Your glory fall in our church and Your revival sweep through this place once again. Mould us and refine us - no matter how painful it will be.
Change us so that the world may see that You ARE the Ever Living God. May many come to know You for who You are.
My soul blesses Your name.
Ruth
No comments:
Post a Comment