Friday, September 10, 2004

I am...

I am - Tired & sleepy, surprised, wishful, excited, hopeful, stressed, dissapointed and above all; grateful.

Tired and sleepy: Lack of sleep must be catching up on me. Had many meetings for the past few weeks. And precious late night talks with my sis.
Surprised: That time has passed by soo fast. It's been THREE weeks since I last blogged. So many things have been happened since. Many Good things. And some not so good.
Wishful: That I had more time to sit by His feet and rest in Him
Excited: Going for Cross Gen(youth group) Leaders retreat tomorrow
Hopeful: That I'll be able to sit by His feet and rest there. And that He will minister to ALL of us.
Stressed: At the amount of work I have to do before then - and it is a lot.
Dissapointed: That I'm not moving as fast or accomplished as much as I've hoped to.
Grateful: To Him who sees me through each and everyday. No matter how stressed I get or how dissapointed I am with myself, He loves and sees me through. He molds me and guides me each day. His presence is felt. Thank You Jesus - the Great I AM.

No comments: