Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Saturday, Sunday and Monday

Wow! Am amazed that my prayer was answered. Had an awesome time over the past weekend. Enjoyed staying in the dorms with the girls... They called me sleepy bear. Hehehe. Guess that's because I was in bed whenever I could- not that it was very often either. We had an awesome time together as leaders. Am encouraged to see how God is moving in our midst and how He's changing us.



Things that I felt that God was impressing on our hearts:
1. Are our personal walk with God right? If not, do something about it.
2. We need not to be fully equipt to serve Him. Just do it out of a heart of love for Him

We were also challenged to find a mentor. Am excited to learn more in the "mentoring" ABS classes.
I also found peace for certain issues I was praying for there. Praise God for that. All in all, the fellowship was a beautiful one - one that I've not felt in a while(the last time was probably in an OCF setting 3 years back).

Last night, after a restful day (apart from doing chores and cooking and cleaning and taking care of the children and a beautiful nap) , went to Audrey's and Ting's place for dinner. They are seriously a couple with "beautiful" souls. Went with Irwin and we were challenged to relook at our roles as assistants. At the same time, we were praying over our members and to reevaluate of what were our lacking.

I've missed out a lot of other details like Adrian Ang, Sue Ann and Ting washing our feet as a sign that they were a servant-leader to us; Adrian Ng led holy communion and we had to dip our bread into Ribena (mushy ribena bread doesn't taste all that nice *grimace*); FGA college group were in the room next to ours and we joined their worship in the evening; Adrian Ang got the FGA leader to pray with us and we in turn for them; Jorja and Vanessa was sleeping above Poh Lyn and I (and they were giggling and asking us dodgy questions while we trying to sleep); the guys played Risk - Ting won; the guys couldn't sleep all that well cos gramps, ting and ang were snoring with the occasional laugh from Tatt Seng; had fun watching the whole group playing captain ball; had a wonderful time practicing worship with Jason and Irwin; a beautifully written personal letter of encouragement from Ting and Ang written to EACH individual- I really loved mine!

All in all - it was a wonderful weekend. *contented sigh*

Dear God,
Thank You.



No comments: