A thought just came to my mind- it's just rather funny to see that:
The weekend before Tung Ling started: Eujin and Kuen Li's wedding
The weekend that Tung Ling ended: Colt and Rachel's wedding
That aside, was feeling rather "raw" yesterday. It was my last day at Tung Ling. There was lots of laughter, autograph signing, giving of presents and testimony. At the same time, it struck me rather hard that I was going to miss all my newly acquainted brothers and sisters in the Lord.
So the whole day, tears were just not too far away from my eyes...
Having Ezra around in the evening(He joined us at Cross Gen cos he's staying in the area this week) helped a lot... Ezra's like a little bro to me and he's rather entertaining at times..
(Hmmm-will perhaps write up on all my fellow ex-classmates next week).
On Thursday night, graduation was just so awesome..
We started with a time of worship - Ps Wah Lok was worship leading and I played the piano alongside with my fellow classmates (Vivienne on the keyboards, Andy on the electric guitar, Jan Sen on drums, Eiran on Bass and Fiona on guitar).
After worship, we had our graduation item(which went pretty well) , followed by presentation of graduation song (written by yours truly - it was really awesome to have the song sung by my fellow classmates) , a message, presentation of certificates(it was a wonderful surprise that I got distinction in class), a charge by Ps Wah Lok (you could just feel the presence of God so strongly when he read the charge) and prayer by the pastors (Uncle Daniel Yeoh prayed for me and it was just so awesome).. Throughout the night I could just feel that the bond between the classmates was just so strong.. Will really really really miss all my class mates *sigh*
Dear God,
I thank You so much for the many wonderful lessons I've learnt at Tung Ling and the many friends You've given me there. Will miss them so much. Thank You for providing for my every need and sending Ezra at the time when I was just feeling so raw to be a comfort to me.
Love You so much Jesus...
No comments:
Post a Comment