Graduation's this Thursday so am feeling slightly melancholy. :(
Having BBQ at Tung Ling house tonightin about 2 hrs time - it's now raining- so it'll be pretty interesting to see how it turns out.
Feel like I'm having a valley experience... Had an absolutely fantastic time over the weekend with all the Cross Gen Leaders at the retreat. Ps Brian's sharing and leadership training was absolutely fantastic. The fellowship was rather 'sweet' too... The ride with Sue Ann was great because we could pray for Cross Gen continually in the car.
Though I felt that I was a bit 'longish' in my sharing last Friday at Cross Gen, my first time at sharing from God's Word turned out pretty ok. Praise God for that! I was rather nervous when I first started out and became more confident as I went along. The title of my sharing was "Loving God's Word".
Dear God,
I'm really going to miss my Tung Ling friends and this great time of learning from You through the many wonderful lecturers. Please continually grant me a 'fear of You' so that I may have the wisdom to apply all that I've learnt in the pass 3 months. Thank You for the abundant blessing that You've showered on me these past months
No comments:
Post a Comment