Tuesday, May 31, 2005

while waiting..

Am waiting to go out for dinner with some dear friends to celebrate my graduation cos they couldn't make it.. In the meantime just thought to blog some thoughts..

1. Was quite weird being back in the office for the WHOLE day after three months.I'm so used to scrambling all my work into the 3 hours that I'm in the office. It just feels so- relaxing... I'm sure that there's heaps to do- but somehow I think I'll do it tomorrow (Hahah.. I can just remember Uncle Title's sermon on tomorrow ;) )

2. I had an exciting point in the day- the church has asked me to start considering what I would like to do- be it a pastor of a ministry and whether I would like to continue in my Bible school studies (place and ministry to be discussed with them)... AM just so excited about that!
At the same time, it IS early days... I feel that there's still things to accomplish here at my church and areas in my life where molding is still needed(I still feel that I should take some time and go for a few months mission trip making a decision)- perhaps all these will be realised in a year's time... God always seem to give me ample notice (Thank You for that!)... Will definitely have to pray hard about it.

Dear Father,
Thank you for new opportunites and new challenges. Where do You want me to go? What do You want me to do? Please show me.. You've said in Your word and through Ps Kindah that You would. I put my trust in You.

No comments: