Monday, October 01, 2007

Vanities of a Female

I was attending a wedding dinner last nite in Singapore - one of those affairs where everyone had to dress up to the max.

To go with my dress, I wore a high heeled pair of silver shoes... Which I'm sooooo beginning to regret cos I have blisters on my poor feet.... *sigh....

6 comments:

Kar Yong said...

Hahaha...heels too small, or the person is just a little bit too...err...err...i better dont say it!

rccnlj said...

LIM KAR YONG! you are so terrible!! anyways, the blisters were at the top of the foot - not at the bottom ler... hehehe

EJ said...

somehow i had the feeling that LKY commented on THIS post. :P

ruth...in heels. now that's a rare sight... XD

rccnlj said...

very funny.... It just means that I look taller in heels..

pearlie said...

You guys are just too mean for words! A girl's gotta be a girl sometimes. But I for one am hopeless in stilettos - will never survive even 5 minutes! The pain and suffering we have to go through ... sigh ...

rccnlj said...

Hahaha - thanks for the help pearlie! :D