Went shopping for a mouse last weekend and brought a 'pretty mouse' by g-cube which I really like. :) Another girl asked me about it and I checked out their website. I must say that they have pretty cool looking accessories.. Quite worth it to check out if you want aesthetically pleasing computer accesories. I also like the fact that it's travel friendly and you can wrap the cord in a certain way especially since my last mouse's wire was wrecked.. :pHe has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11
Friday, September 19, 2008
Interesting computer accessories
Went shopping for a mouse last weekend and brought a 'pretty mouse' by g-cube which I really like. :) Another girl asked me about it and I checked out their website. I must say that they have pretty cool looking accessories.. Quite worth it to check out if you want aesthetically pleasing computer accesories. I also like the fact that it's travel friendly and you can wrap the cord in a certain way especially since my last mouse's wire was wrecked.. :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice! I like! I just got one for myself - Logitech Zebra-ish looking mouse.
Hahahaha.. Guess it's the 'in' thing now huh? My fellow colleagues at church have been exclaiming over it too.. *grin
Post a Comment