It's been a rather hectic but great weekend - Irwin and Vanessa's wedding was on Sat and was worship leading on Sunday. Spent most of today re-organising stuff in my room - someone gave me a nice big desk and I had to assemble it with my dad (it was super heavy)!
My dad was in a pretty good mood and so I had a great time hanging out with him - when I was not at church. Also, my highlight was my tuaku (mum's oldest brother) came over on a visit on the way back to Melbourne. I used to live with him and his family for a couple of years while I was living there and it's been a long while since I saw him and my aunt. I really enjoyed the time I had with them both and it was really good to be with them again.
When I think of the stuff that's been going on the last few months, this weekend has been a really awesome one overall!
My dad was in a pretty good mood and so I had a great time hanging out with him - when I was not at church. Also, my highlight was my tuaku (mum's oldest brother) came over on a visit on the way back to Melbourne. I used to live with him and his family for a couple of years while I was living there and it's been a long while since I saw him and my aunt. I really enjoyed the time I had with them both and it was really good to be with them again.
When I think of the stuff that's been going on the last few months, this weekend has been a really awesome one overall!
2 comments:
haha.. cos i m not ard is it? =p
=p it would've been more fun with you around. :)
Post a Comment