Contemplations
I seriously think that I have to decrease and he increase in my life.
Just yesterday evening, I got really grumpy cos I couldn't get my way(yes, I usually get grumpy anyways). Just chose to be miserable and when that happens, I try to get everyone around me to be miserable. But it doesn't work because everyone around me just knows me too well. =P
In the end, my misery was just confined to me and myself. *sigh*.
Yes, he just has to increase in me. Don't like me sometimes. Especially when I get really irritated and grumpy.
This morning
This morning I managed to find my specs and got to work on time. =) Have heaps to do. Am partially worried and yet am not. Guess that I just need to do the work and not think too much. Need to rely on His strength once again. May He increase and I decrease....
Dear God,
Just want to commit the Worship Seminar into Your hands. Help me to remember the things that i need to do and not to worry too much. Grant me the wisdom I need. I commit the rest of the day into your hands. Help me to find the registration form that I can't find at the moment. I thank You that You are with me in this seminar and that I am never alone. My heart is once again filled with gratitude and love for You.
No comments:
Post a Comment