It has been a rather eventful week. Caught up with Sue Lee just last week on Thursday evening and it was rather good. Also had an argument with a close friend and things sorta went 'funny'(Hmm.. it was not so funny after all) the next day and was really sad at one point. But we made up on Friday and got back to our usual footing so that was really good. Made me realise how much I treasured our friendship.
Went to cross gen late on Friday. Had a memorial service at 5pm for aunty Dora's brother and I was supposed to play the piano so a lot of things beforehand back logged and I had to stay back to finish up. Cross Gen was good though I was rather sad when I found out that most of my cell group members have not had the role models/accountability partner/spiritual mentors that I've had.
The weekend was hectic as usual. Had a wedding on Saturday morning and played for the worship. Sat afternoon had the usual practice and basically hung out with my mum. Just her and I- for the first time in ages. =) We did the usual mother daughter stuff- talk about ministry and stuff. And then we watched tv together.
Sunday was more busy than usual. Had service in the morning, had lunch with EJ and his friends then had to rush back to church for the practice for this Sunday. Was so tired that when I got home I just fell asleep. Had a nap then mum came home to pick us up for dinner. Finally got to meet up with my aunt who's on a short holiday here from Brisbane. Then had a cross gen leader's meeting that evening.
Monday was just the usual - cook in the morning, teach piano, hang out with EJ in the afternoon. Went home for dinner, did my chores, watched telly, read a book by Mike Pilavachi(The title escapes me for the moment) and then went to sleep..
Today has just been a busy day with the worship seminar. Still need to get my musicians.. *sigh*
Looking forward when the seminar will be over. Thank God that Sarah came in to help with sorting out the old songsheets...
Arrgggh.. just remembered that I need to send aunty I the lyrics for Paul Baloche's "Above All" =P
Dear God,
Preserve me.. *cheeky grin*
No comments:
Post a Comment