Woke up this morning - took a look at the clock: 8.39am... ARRRGGGHHHHH... Aunty Chan Boey's coming NOW! Where's my specs? Where's my specs!!!????!!! Cannot find it... ARRRGGHH!! Quick! Need to change! Where's my specs!! *honk* *honk* ARRRGGHHH... She's here!! *ring* *ring* "hello aunty chan boey! Can't find my specs!! Go ahead and i'll *somehow* find my way to work." *click* Where's my specs!! ARRRGGGHHHHH....
Yup- there was just how my morning started... Finally found my specs-it was under the radio cupboard/table. *sigh* And managed to get a lift to church from EJ.
On a different note, I know I need to plan for the worship seminar but boy- am feeling so lazy... Not to say that I've not done anything this morninglaaa... Just overwhelms me at times on what I have to do.. Feel paralysed.... Just have to take time out and add God in the equation.. Even this morning, seriously had to pray "God you have to help this 'blind' child of yours where to look for her specs' *grimace*
Just realise as I'm writing this that He is just continually teaching me to depend on Him for everything: for strength that he will carry me through and for sight to see what He wants me to see..
Dear God,
It's another crazy day. Am overwhelmed with the things that I have to do. Am so afraid that I can't finish it all and that I won't do a good job. But Your word assures me that "I can do all things through Christ" so I'm counting on you ya??? =)
Thank you too for people that encourages me and that bears with me-my messiness, my scatterbrain-ness, my impatience and my irritated-ness.. You alone know how much I love and appreciate them all the more- though I may not show it.
I know too that you're refining me each day-and it's rather painful at times. But at least I have You beside me and I know You love me more that I can every imagine. Thank You..
No comments:
Post a Comment