Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Nostalgia

Am feeling slightly nostalgically sad now. Was reading a friend's blog and I realised that her blog had a link to some of my OCF friends and I ended up reading some of their blog. As I read their blog, just realised I missed them quite a bit- hence the sadness. Serves me right for reading when I should be doing my work.. =P
Haven't kept in contact with these people in quite a while... Mostly it was a choice on my part. Was struggling being back here in Malaysia at first. Now that I've more or less settled here for now, I'm more ready to confront my past.
So maybe it was a good thing that I didn't come across their blog earlier. Would have probably have had a greater struggle in accepting what HE wants for me.

Philippians 3:12-14
Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.


Dad
On a different note, thought I should put a record that dad came home for a couple of days. Didn't get to see much of him as I was busy with the seminar and all. He came back on Saturday evening, went to church and was going in and out of the house. Went for supper with him, mum and sam yesterday evening. That was good as it was probably the only meal that I sat down to eat with him. He left for camerons again this morning.

Others
Thought I should also add that it's sometimes SOOOO difficult to get ppl to come for prayer meeting. =P
Miss Jon Lee- he always came whenever he could.

Dear God,
Heaps to do again today. Know I feel a bit sad but thank you for bringing me back and for enriching my life with other friends that I've made for the past two years. You are my shepherd and my guide.

No comments: