Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Thoughts

This is so funny... When I normally walk around, I'll think - 'hmmm... that's a good idea to put in my blog'. But now, my mind's just blank. =P
This is contradictory but I'll just type whatever that just comes into my mind.


Adeline Loh
Was great to meet up with that 'char boh'... Have not seen her in ages. She's one of the closest ppl to me in my life. She was like a big sister to me when I was in Melbourne. Did I mention that she was my housemate and partner-in-crime?
Anyways, went out with her and her friend and EJ for coffee at Starbucks in Section 14. On my part, it was really good to talk with her and just to catch up with her... Am really happy for her as she's now working at a place where she enjoys the job and seems to be happy..

Chris Leow and Hoong Ern
These two ppl whom I'm fond off will be going off.. *sob sob*.. Hoong Ern's going off to UK to study. *sigh* will miss making fun of EJ with Hoong Ern.. Will definitely have to take him out for dinner next week before he goes.
Chris Leow's going to DTS in Melbourne. Am really happy for him and I pray that he will really grow in his spiritual walk with God. Am so glad that he's taking this step because he wants to have a firsthand knowledge of God. Both will be leaving next month.

Alicia Chew
Went out for lunch with her today. She's just one beautiful and talented individual.. Am really fond of her. She's a great friend, drummer, singer and worship leader. Really enjoyed lunch with her. She'll be going back to US this Thursday. Will miss her.


No comments: