People are such funny and amusing beings at times. Just had a rather interesting wedding rehearsal yesterday evening. In short, uncle Loh Soon Choy is a rather interesting character. =)
I think that God uses ppl to help you improve in your short comings.
Proverbs 27:17
"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."
I think it is so true. I figure that I might not like being scolded/rebuked but it helps me to be more like Jesus. =)
Need to stop this here. Have heaps of stuff to do. Two more things to say. I've finally got my computer at the office!!! My aunt from Brisbane's here!!! yay!!
Dear God,
Thank you for the ppl that you've put in my life. Especially the ones that care for me enough to rebuke me - not that I enjoy it when it happens or that I like it happening all the time.
Thank you too for my computer and that Ee-ee's down here.
I pray too that you help me to get through this week. You know how hectic it's going to be and how much I want to be used for your glory especially in the worship ministry.
No comments:
Post a Comment