Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)

Am listening through some of the songs that I have... Came across this version of Amazing Grace by Chris Tomlin... Quite Nice....



Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)

Verse 1:
Amazing grace how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found
Was blind but now I see

Verse 2:
T'was grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed

Chorus:
My chains are gone, I've been set free
My God my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love Amazing Grace

Verse 3:
The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
as long as life endures

Verse 4:
The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, who call'd me here below
Will be forever mine

No comments: