
Sometimes, just when I think all is going well - that You are finally answering my prayers - the tide suddenly seem to turn the other way. It's like going one step forward but two steps back.
I hurt.
How long more till healing comes? How long before You will heal her?
How I struggle as I watch her struggle.
As I too am broken, I hide my pain from her. Even though I love her a lot.
She looks at me and see someone detached - someone who doesn't care.
She does not understand that some lessons learnt long ago are hard to undo - that it's easier to hide the pain beneath the smile in fear of being hurt again.
And so again I turn to You.
Where else can I go?
You see the struggle beneath.
You see how much I love her - and I know You love her so much more.
Will You speak into her life?
Show her that You are there for her when all others fail?
Will You take her out of the place that she's in and lift her to higher ground?
Brokenly I ask You - please God, please save her...
No comments:
Post a Comment