Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Visit From The Past


Am so awfully excited! I saw an old OCF friend -Li Ming - online today (thank God for Yahoo IM!) after not seeing her for so many years. She and another really good friend of mine are getting married at the end of this year.

She was really cute- she wanted me and a few others to play for her wedding (we called ourselves the Delmont Group cos we used to practice in the garage of a house named delmont. The OCF guys were leaving there and we used the garaged to put all our equipment. The girls would stay at greenhouse - I stayed there in my second and third year - and our equipment and practice eventually moved to the garage there). My friend's husband to-be (Ho Vui Kian) is also my super good friend in OCF(Overseas Christian Fellowship). We both used to spend hours together praying and planning for the worship ministry in OCF - he was the committee in charge of worship(and eventually became OCF president) and I was the worship coordinator - you could say that I received a lot of training for my current job at church from OCF days. *wistful sigh* those were the days.

Am so looking forward to see everyone at the end of this year again. Crossing my fingers that there won't be any clashes-especially with potential mission trip!!!

No comments: