Friday, July 27, 2007

Take My Hand And Walk -The Kry

OH My GOODNESS!!! AM so estatically happy. Have been looking for this song by the Kry for more than 4 years! Finally thought of looking for it on youtube(thank God for Youtube)... I was so sore when I lost the files while moving back from Melbourne to Malaysia. :p Really love the lyrics.. It looks like it might come in handy for my sermon too (so double happiness!)... Now to look for the other song by them 'down at the cross' which is just as awesome..


Here goes: not exactly a video - just the song...


I know there are times your dreams turn to dust
You wonder as you cry why it has to hurt so much
Give Me all your sadness
Someday you will know the reason why
With a child-like heart simply put your hope in Me

Chorus:
Take My hand and walk where I lead
Keep your eyes on Me alone
Don't you say ""why were the old days better?"
Just because you're scared of the unknown
Take My hand and walk

Don't live in the past cause yesterday's gone
Wishing memories would last
You're afraid to carry on
You don't know what's comin'
But you know the one who holds tomorrow
"I will be your guide, take you through the night"
If you keep your eyes on Me

Take My hand and walk where I lead
Keep your eyes on Me alone
Don't you say ""why were the old days better?"
Just because you're scared of the unknown
Take my hand and walk where I lead
You will never be alone
Faith is to be sure of what you hope for
And the evidence of things unseen
So take My hand and walk

BRIDGE
Just like a child holding daddy's hand
Don't let go of mine
You know you can't stand on your own