In spite of what's happening right now in my life, I am absolutely looking forward to this weekend. Tonight, one of my church mates will be picking me up and we'll be leaving for PD around 8-ish. What's happening this weekend is that my church's College Uni Group will be having a camp at PD. Their theme is FBI (Fellowship, Bonding and Integration) - not surprising for a 4 month old ministry. The committee has told us to bring a lot of clothes :p.. Their plans are sooooooo obviouslaa. I jokingly told Jason (my friend and Worship Leader partner in church) that while the 'kids' are having fun, the young adults can go for 'teh tarik' (Eep! Sounding like one of the old foggies now :P)...
I was especially moved when a few of them asked me if I would be attending and that they were looking forward to talk to me in camp. I honestly must say that I am looking forward to spending the time with them as well. To me, being with the CUG group does not mean 'work'. To me, they're like younger bros and sisters that I'm so proud of. It's such a blessing to walk alongside with them.
I ask for your prayers at this time. Please pray for wisdom as I interact with them. Pray for opportunities that I can truly have good time of bonding with them and be a blessing to them. Pray too for safety and protection.
No comments:
Post a Comment