
Looks like the weekend ahead will be one of the more hectic ones.. *groan* Wish I could split into several people...
Starting from this evening, I have one interview to conduct, application forms to fax out, Sunday worship stuff to prepare, have a quick dinner and then go for CUG meeting (which will be quite cool - tonite we'll be doing a session on abortion. We have a medical doctor, a psychologist and a pastor to cover the different aspects of the topic). When I get back, am going to have some 'family time' - have not seen much of my family in the past two weeks as they've been away. *sigh* They're going away again this weekend but am staying back tonite so they can catch up with me. At least my sis is back from Australia.. Missed her...
Tomorrow morning I'll have a meeting with pastor, an interview with a deacon, worship practice in the afternoon and an evening appointment with a friend. Am going to be so exhausted by the time I go home....
On Sunday I'll have church in the morning, an interview with an elder. This is followed by an important lunch appointment with a friend (have been waiting for more than a month to meet up). After that, if i have any energy left, will explore the possibility of going to PC fair with my bro.. Am thinking that I need to get a bigger memory card for my phone as well as my camera. Will also need to help some of my friends get some stuff...
Am so looking forward to Monday - we're having a staff trip to Pulau Ketam. Can't wait for that. Will be a nice touch to the end of my hectic weekend...
Starting from this evening, I have one interview to conduct, application forms to fax out, Sunday worship stuff to prepare, have a quick dinner and then go for CUG meeting (which will be quite cool - tonite we'll be doing a session on abortion. We have a medical doctor, a psychologist and a pastor to cover the different aspects of the topic). When I get back, am going to have some 'family time' - have not seen much of my family in the past two weeks as they've been away. *sigh* They're going away again this weekend but am staying back tonite so they can catch up with me. At least my sis is back from Australia.. Missed her...
Tomorrow morning I'll have a meeting with pastor, an interview with a deacon, worship practice in the afternoon and an evening appointment with a friend. Am going to be so exhausted by the time I go home....
On Sunday I'll have church in the morning, an interview with an elder. This is followed by an important lunch appointment with a friend (have been waiting for more than a month to meet up). After that, if i have any energy left, will explore the possibility of going to PC fair with my bro.. Am thinking that I need to get a bigger memory card for my phone as well as my camera. Will also need to help some of my friends get some stuff...
Am so looking forward to Monday - we're having a staff trip to Pulau Ketam. Can't wait for that. Will be a nice touch to the end of my hectic weekend...
Will covet your prayers for strength through the weekend... I foresee one or two points where it'll get really draining...
2 comments:
yeah...the pulau ketam thingy sounds kinda interesting...ehh...you are fasting right...
:p can't fast that dayloh.. will replace with another day...
Post a Comment