He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11
lol... of course(not the counting calories)... G asked me how was the food here and thought it's better to explain in pictures.. I've only had the savoury ones - not very fond of sweet things except ICE CREAM (which I haven't been having much of it here).. *grin*
3 comments:
Food again!! Count calories.... :-)
lol... of course(not the counting calories)... G asked me how was the food here and thought it's better to explain in pictures.. I've only had the savoury ones - not very fond of sweet things except ICE CREAM (which I haven't been having much of it here).. *grin*
Haha .. same thoughts here - food again? But that is what brings people together! The Holy Communion for one :)
Thanks for the pictures - I am on a diet after a HUGE splurge in Penang and looking at these pix made me reeeeally hungryyyyyy ... grugrugrugg...
Post a Comment