Monday, June 18, 2007

Rantings....

Have been back one day in seminary and life here has just been crazier than working in church... :p
Have been rushing around doing errands today during breaks (we've been having sessions cos it's Quiet Day :p). Have also practices and a power point presentation to do tonite for tomorrow's service before I sleep. *SIGH*

The sessions weren't too bad - more or less what I hear from my mum from time to time (my mum's a wise woman. :) )

Looks like I don't have time to finish this post - a milion things are crying out to be done before practice in 15 mins... Will pick up the threads later(if I ever get to it)..

On a side note, I had this really brilliant idea yesterday while I was unpacking - I sorta fixed my speakers to my bed and the music sounds awesome.... Sorta a surround sound when I'm lying down on my bed or when I'm blogging while sitting on bed ... hehehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:o
speakers next to your bed, u're gonna go deaf soon.

lol.

btw, what does ur roomie think abt it?

rccnlj said...

Who's this?
It's not exactly NEXT to my bed. It's sorta on my bed (as my STM girl friends can testify - they've been quite amused). Roomie's fine with it - she's enjoying the music too. My ears are fine too - it's not like i blast it - i just like the feel of the surround sound. :D