
Had a combine pastoral group BBQ with Kar Yong's group yesterday evening before the prayer meeting. It was totally good fun - tiring, but good fun.... Liz and I did lots of preparation and put in lots of work into it (time to start putting the same kind of effort into my assignments.. :p) and was just absolutely glad that everyone seemed to have a great time.. After that, due to water disruption, we headed back to the hall where we finished cleaning up. It was an a rather interesting moment cos
KY joined
Dan and I and a few others in the washing up which sort of was interesting cos as far as I know, he's the first lecturer who has done so (pic). *grin* Great way to journey with us students. For those interested, see
here to read it from Kar Yong's funny(as in ha-ha funny) perspective. It's definitely worth reading. :D
5 comments:
Ruth, see here.
KY looks so stone. hehehe..
Blog blog blog :)
G: ok... will do so soon...
Ionstorm: hahaha... yeah... he sorta does..
Dan: will do it when am able...
Me look stone...???
Post a Comment