Sunday, August 19, 2007

Gripe...

I've had an excellent weekend... Just came back from Sitiawan road trip over the weekend and Gentings on Friday. Have some food for thought and had a wonderful time with some of my girl friends... (will hopefully blog about it soon)..
However, as soon as I stepped onto my doorstep. I had a call from one of my bosses with more work to do - I hinted to him that I've just arrived home to no avail... Some people just don't understand the sanctity of the Sabbath... Had to do some conflict resolution which is soooo not working out *sigh*... Cannot understand why people are so thick headed! It's obviously back to the 'real world' again.

3 comments:

EJ said...

mMM...I gotta work too...

Kar Yong said...

errr...you mean when you are in Sitiawan you not in the real world? Opps...yes, sitiawan means City Awan...a city in the clouds...oh, yes...now I see....

Hope things will sort out well...

rccnlj said...

Hahahaha...

I hope so too....