In my first week, someone brought KFC for everyone in the office - which was a real treat. In the last few days we have ppl bringing snacks over (pic above). Just today, someone brought us the lastest pizza - apparently just launched today - from Pizza Hut(pic below). Hahaha - as I told someone, I'm definitely not ready to head back to seminary just yet.. and... I definitely need to head to the gym...
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Church office and food
Will be heading back to seminary on Sunday, thus ending my 3 week plus stint at the church office... As I mentioned previously, things have been fairly busy - but am glad for the break from studies though I am missing my friends and the time for reflections... Being back in the office gives me time to do stuff that I wish to do during the semester - planning for training, catching up with people, sorting out stuff that would be harder to do when I'm in seminary. Also, one of the perks is that we get the occasional visit church members who bring food! ;)

In my first week, someone brought KFC for everyone in the office - which was a real treat. In the last few days we have ppl bringing snacks over (pic above). Just today, someone brought us the lastest pizza - apparently just launched today - from Pizza Hut(pic below). Hahaha - as I told someone, I'm definitely not ready to head back to seminary just yet.. and... I definitely need to head to the gym...
In my first week, someone brought KFC for everyone in the office - which was a real treat. In the last few days we have ppl bringing snacks over (pic above). Just today, someone brought us the lastest pizza - apparently just launched today - from Pizza Hut(pic below). Hahaha - as I told someone, I'm definitely not ready to head back to seminary just yet.. and... I definitely need to head to the gym...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
looking at all the high fat content food, you might just need to head to the field as well, other than the gym...take up football (hey - there is one for the ladies) and jogging....I will let you catch up with my jogging this month.
hahahhaa... I didn't say I've been everything... Just one or two things.. Will definitely try to catch up on jogging when i get back to stm.. Planning to get Andrew - 'my torturer' to help. *grin
Post a Comment