Friday, August 01, 2008

A word or two

Am back and am definitely still alive!! I decided to take an unofficial break from blogging over the last few weeks to sort out couple of stuff...
Partly because I didn't want to feel like I had to blog for the sake of it.
Partly because I just needed some extra time to do some much needed personal reflection.

At this point of time till the end of August at least (in conjunction with the NECF forty days fast and pray) things are still up in the air - so my posts *might* be a little sporadic till then. We'll see how it goes. Though normally I normally do this fast and pray thing once every two years, I felt that I just needed to do it this year as well. As usual, the Lord has been speaking in different ways and I seem to be able to His hear a little more clearly over the last week especially - so no regrets...

No comments: