Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Changes-Last day at work

Today was my last day at International SOS. Was really sad just as I left the office. I've really enjoyed my time there. The work was challenging, interesting and fun - though stressful at times. Will miss all my colleagues as they're a really supportive and encouraging bunch of ppl. They really made the atmosphere at the office a great one.

Sue: My boss-really cool and treats me as friend and sis. Will miss all the makan times and heart to heart sharing with her.

Ling: Will miss talking to her in 'Hokkien'. She perpetually laughs at my broken Hokkien whenever I try to converse with the service providers. She joined SOS the same time I did which makes her one of my dearer colleagues.

Leonora: Known also as 'Nora'. She's a really sweet person. Has a big family and she's really caring. Am really fond of her.

Aniza a.k.a "Big Momma": Will miss her exuberance and bubbliness. I remember thinking that when I first met her that she's a person that I would love to have as my friend.

Irrise: "The perfectionist" but a great colleague when one's under great stress. Sorta reminds me of comrades in battle.

Azman: He's such a clown. He's the type of person who brings a smile to your face when you think of him. Really great at crapping over the phone. Taught me heaps of 'tricks' on how to answer the phone.

Alex: Even though he left for UK. Will miss him greatly. He is the only person I know who loves to drink 'rose tea' and makes me laugh whenever he answers the phone. He is such an actor. =)
Will never forget the 'Ruth, can you please call person X for me?? He/She drives me crazy!!)

Rachel: Also left for Singapore two months ago. Has a cute little girl. Always went for lunch with her until she left. Will miss all the sharing times with her and Ling. She's one of the biggest hearted person I've ever known.

CM: Had some quirky CMs which entertained us and drove us crazy at the same time with their unusual and demanding requests. But they made the work fun and interesting.

Dear God,
Thanks for each and every one of them. Please bless them and watch over them in all they do..

No comments: