![]() |
![]() |
My puppy Houdini is sooo cute. It took a while for us to decide its name. We went from Brownie to Latte to Bruno (someone wanted to name it Bubu too). And we finally decided on Houdini for its escape artist tendencies(It escapes regularly from its cage. We tried tying a wire at the door too. After a couple of times, Houdini decided to try to bite the wire off. It was quite successful =P. Now we have to make sure that the knot is VERY secure).
Today, I manage to get out of my house for a bit(it was such a relief). Went to OM office - one of my favourite places. Manage to get some great ideas from the ppl there for Missions. Am pretty excited about it.
Dear God,
You know my ups and downs. I find it funny sometimes on how and where encouragement comes from when I need it the most.


1 comment:
Nope... But you can ask the fella to belanja ice cream.. =) heheh
Post a Comment