Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Unfinished Tasks

Some work never seems to get done. There's always heaps to do either at home, work or at church and they never seem neverending. Not that I am complaining - I do really love the work. But there are times that I really need a break. =P
Have not seem to have had one for a while.

My idea of a break:
1. HAVE to be away from home(one can almost NEVER have a break at my house).
2. Not ministry or work related (I always end up doing something - it's just me- can't stand not doing anything at a conference or event- hmmmmm I think must recheck my life for the 'Martha syndrome' =P )
3. Listening to music for more that 2 hours in a row
4. Having a book in hand and not having any interruptions while reading it.
5. Time for meditations and just reflection on the things God has done.
6. Have to be more than one day per break.

Gonna start work at church tomorrow. There's already a pile of work to do. *sigh*
But one can always hope- can't they?? =)

No comments: