Ever had the feeling that your mother was somehow put on earth to torture you??? If so, you're not alone. I'm suppose to be on a break today but with an understanding that I'll help my mum to cook and stuff.
For some unknown reason, she informed me last night that I'll have to wake up at 7.30am(!!!!!) to go to the market to purchase all the stuff we'll need!!
3 points to make:
1. She does not usually get up at 7.30 to go to the market
2. She informed me of this at 1.00am the night before!!!!
3. Have I mentioned that I'm on a break???
*SIGH*
This means that now I'm really really REALLY tired. And I have a stack of IMPORTANT correspondance to catch up with, start researching for a camera, plan my missions trip, listen to Christmas materials and catch up with a dear friend. *BIG SIGH*
Dear God,
Please give me strength!
No comments:
Post a Comment