Think I'm not the type of person to stay at home long. Am going a little crazy from being cooped up at home. Even wish that I was at work!
Managed to cook lunch and am about to start cooking dinner. And am glad that I've got some of my correspondence completed today but just feel like going out somewhere.
Or just want to sit in a corner and read a book. And one just can't find a quiet corner in my house! Not with the kids around and my bro's home for the week too.
ARRGGGH..
Maybe just feeling frustrated cos I can't pray for my trip on Friday or just spend a little more time with Him.
Dear God,
Just want to spend a little more time with You and I need a little peace that can only be found in You now.
1 comment:
Poor thing. Welcome to spend time in my house anytime. =)
Post a Comment