Managed to find a quiet spot after all.. So am feeling slightly saner. Spent an hour listening to Nicole Nordeman. Took JT's advice and included 'I am' and 'Gratitude'. All I can say is that she's really gifted. Really love her lyrics. They're all pretty thought provoking and real.
Really like
1. Wide Eyed
2. To Know You
3. Small Enough
4. Every Season
5. Legacy
6. I am
7. Gratitude
8. Fool For You
9. Is it any wonder
10. Jesus
Wonder if I'll ever be able to write like her?? Am again reminded by the message by Uncle Kam Weng and Don Hamman from OM -'are you living up to your full potential?'. Quite a challenge for me. =)
Dear God,
Thanks for creating me to be me and loving me as I am (my grumpiness and all =) )... I pray that You help me day by day to live up to the plans that You help me and I that I do not waste the resources (time, money, strength) that You have given me. Help me to die to myself and my desires. May You increase in me day by day.
No comments:
Post a Comment