Thursday, August 19, 2004

Dr Daniel Chua

This morning was rather stressful - just running around trying to do as much as I could before Dr Daniel came over. Unfortunately, didn't managed to get everything done as I'm now still stuck here in the office.
I know I know, why am I blogging if I'm so busy. Guess I don't want to "miss the moment".
Had a really fun time talking to Dr Daniel in the afternoon. He reminded me really strongly of Simon Ling. Maybe it was just his mannerisms- he was also as thin as Simon too(and dressed like him - except for the shoes =P).. Simon's really into worship as well and for a while I experienced a bit of deja vu.
So I must say that I'm really looking forward to having him around for the next few days.. It'll just be really interesting. He's speaking on worship leading tomorrow and he'll be speaking on songwriting on Saturday and he'll be worship leading in the church service on Sunday..

Just on a side note, was upset for a bit this afternoon. But I thank God for a really great friend(you know who you are) who helped me to put things into perspective. Really appreciate your advice and concern. *big grin*

Dear God,
Thank you for this day. Have heaps more to do but I know that you'll see me through somehow. Thank you too for ppl who cares for me.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're most welcome! -h3