Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Food and fellowship

Lucy and Lee Yng - my prayer partners at STM


Had dinner with Lucy and Lee Yng- my prayer partners at STM... Had a great time of fellowship, sharing and praying together in the midst of our final week of classes. It was good just to take a short 'time out' of our assignments and stress and have good food together..

Our drinks - the coffee ice blended was really good. The other two had the toxic looking things - kiwi and carrot... eeewwww

Also went out for lunch with Silvester - another STM student here - had awesome nasi briyani and had a great time of fellowship with him and learning more about his story- about his wife, his calling and his family. I was very encouraged by his sharing and sad that we only had a short time of fellowship as we both had presentations to do after that - which I found out at midnite that I didn't have to do it in the first place cos I was auditing the subject... :P Good thing it's one of my favourite subject... However... Now I have to decide whether I want to do the assignment and change it to a credit subject.. *sigh* decisions, decisions...

Am glad that things are working out in certain areas of my life again - have been feeling rather disconnected cos of stress with assignments. I definitely need to work out something better for next semester - like start earlier!!! *sigh*.... and I should also be looking at my pile of work instead of blogging.... :P

No comments: