Was just going through some of my BM(Bahasa Malaysia) songs to figure if there was any that I could use on Sundays. Quite liked this one.
Kaulah penulis hidupku
(You are the author of my life)
Kau membuat segalanya baru
(You make all things new)
Engkau di dalamku dan ku ada dalam-Mu
(You are in me and I am in You)
Tak ada yang take mungkin bagi-Mu
(There is nothing impossible for You)
Ku Dicipta untuk-Mu
(I was created for You)
Untuk membawa harum nama-Mu
(To glorify Your name)
Engkau di dalamku dan ku ada dalam-Mu
(You are in me and I am in You)
Kini kudatang mencari wajah-Mu
(I now come and seek Your face)
Mengasihi-Mu selalu dengan segenap hatiku
(To love You always with all my heart)
Mencintai seluruh perbuatan-Mu
(To love all that you do)
Mengabdikan hidupku sesuai rencana-Mu
(Enslave my life according to Your plans)
Ku mahu menyembah-Mu sampai akhir hayatku
(I want to worship You till the end of my life)
Kau memahami hatiku
(You understand my heart)
Hanya Kau yang mengertiku selalu
(It's only You who always understand me)
Engkau di dalamku dan ku ada dalam-Mu
(You are in me and I am in You)
Kini kudatang mencari wajah-Mu
(I now come and seek Your face)
No comments:
Post a Comment