Monday, March 31, 2008

Got Tagged: List of 5s

I have been tagged by Kar Yong to do this list of 5's thingy. Thought I better do this before I end up not doing it at all(just like the time when I kena tagged by Pearlie :p )..

For those that i've tagged and are going to be doing too. The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago (March 1998)?
- I was studying SAM(South Australian Matriculation) in Taylor's college (wow - issit 10 years already! feels like it was just yesterday).
- Deciding what I'd be studying the following year in Uni and in which Uni...
- Praying hard that I'd have the opportunity to study in Australia the following year .
- Hanging out with my close college friends(we were a multicultural group - chinese, indian and malay) and doing crazy stuff together(man.. those were the days).
- 3rd year serving as a pianist in church.

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Do my Hebrew homework
2. Do my counselling assignment
3. Work on my theology assignment
4. Do some church work (prepare for several important meetings on Saturday and Sunday service stuff)
5. Prepare for presentation for Cross Cultural missions class

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Ice Cream (my absolute favourite!!!)
2. Potato Chips (Lays, Ruffles and Kettle - what to do, the nice ones are expensive...)
3. Chocolate cookies (Tim Tams, Chocolate chips, etc...)
4. Curry Puffs
5. Keropoks (Prawn Crackers and Keropok Lekor)

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Support missionaries serving among unreached people groups
2. Support Bible Schools in 3rd world countries
3. Support friends that I know who are serving God full time and struggling financially
4. Buy books and bible softwares
5. Travel around the world

5 of my bad habits
1. Procrastination
2. Snacking when I get stressed out
3. Read till late into the night when I'm interested in a story (despite knowing that I have to wake up early the next day and have lots of work)
4. Doing everything else other than what I should be doing (did I mention procrastinating!?!)
5. Get really engrossed in my favourite TV series (I'll be watching hours upon hours until I've finished the whole season) :p

5 places I have lived
1. Klang (when I was a toddler)
2. My current house in Petaling Jaya
3. Melbourne, Australia (while I was studying in Melbourne Uni)
4. Seremban (while studying in Seminary)
5. Cairo, Egypt

5 jobs I've had
1. Helper in my mum's catering company
2. Part-time waitress in a shop in Melbourne
3. Managing database and Customer Service in Specialty Dept for SOS KL
4. Worship Coordinator in PJEFC (been holding this position for almost 4 years now)
5. Depends on what else God has in mind in the future...

5 people I tag
1. Yoshua Chua - one of my fellow STM mates. Just trying to give you something 'extra' to blog about. ;)
2. Shern Ren - My friend and fellow musician currently studying in Australia.
3. Doulos - It's been a while since I've chatted with you online. Hope you are doing well in Wales.
4. Ewe Jin - My friend and colleague. Time to get up from your blog 'slumber'. Now you don't have excuse about not knowing what to blog about... hehehe...
5. Nicole and Lee - My sister and brother whom I'm quite fond of... Thought to encourage you in your blog postings. :)

1 comment: