Monday, March 24, 2008

Ramblings...

Another Sabbath has come and gone. Thought to do some work today and finish up an assignment - but ended up resting most of today as my body has been feeling rather achy, my throat scratchy and have been sneezing throughout the day. *sigh* This constant weather change from cold to hot and cold again is not helping. I already can't afford to fall sick anymore- have a long week ahead and much on the 'to do' list for this week - assignments to finish, leading worship, class presentation, sharing in a Cell Group and chairing a meeting with my musicians on top of the usual classes. I'm reminded about how much I need to continue to depend on God - especially as it seems that my plans have not been going the way I've intended in the last week.
One of my personal highlights is that the last couple of days has been good for me as I hear news from my family in Egypt. Still miss them a lot and am so excited about the stuff I hear that they are doing. My church friends in Egypt has also been sending news and it's great to be able to still keep in contact with them (despite the occasional language barrier). I was also reminded again about how they celebrate Easter at a different time from us - apparently they will be celebrating it during end of April. In so many ways, I wish I could be there with them but am still glad nevertheless that I can be a part of their journey. Their walk with God continually challenges mine and help me to go on in these days where He is continually shaping me.

No comments: