Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Liz and Chris are married!

In the excitement of the elections, I totally forgot to post this up earlier... :p My best uni mate Liz has gotten married this past Saturday(8th March - election day) in Melbourne, Australia! Am sad that I couldn't attend the wedding but am so happy for her and her husband(Chris) - both of whom I've known for a number of years now. I wish them all the best as they embark on their journey of life together as husband and wife. I will always remember the times we had together - studying together, playing together, laughing together, avoiding stalking from certain people, fighting, seeing Chris coming to Christ, etc.... I was especially glad that I could spend some time in January this year with Liz when she came over to Malaysia.

Thank You God for both of them. Thank You for Liz who's been such a blessing a me during our uni days. Thank You for friendship.

No comments: