Just found out a rather surprising news in the last two hours. So you can choose not to read this post as it's probably going to be a little incoherent as I still find myself struggling to get used to it. *sigh. Why is it that when just as I feel that things are settling down, something ALWAYS just comes around to upset the equilibrium?
Things just seem topsy turvy and it would definitely be nice to be able to work it out on the piano right now at 1am in the morning (I remember that I was never very good at verbally expressing my emotions. There were times when I'd just sit at the piano to express what was within until I found my 'balance' again). I guess blogging is the next best thing at the moment (otherwise I'd be waking up ppl and there will be an angry mob in the seminary).
Hmmm... Where to start? For one, I'm pretty mixed up about my friend not telling me the news directly. I had to hear it from another good friend (albeit this friend is not very close with this particular friend) - and I thought the news was another joke or something. Then I found out that I was the last in the group to know - which is not a bad thing if you were the last one to know if the news was a day old (or even a few days old)- but I found out that a few of them has known for WEEKS!
It's just rather upsetting not because I'm a busybody and have to know everything. It's upsetting because this involves a CLOSE FRIEND (if it was the average person, I wouldn't bat an eyelash and not care if I didn't know about the news) that I see and talk to most days. Then again, I found out that my close friend was upset at the same time because my other friends who knew about it was upset about THE NEWS and didn't want the rest of us to know about it. Talk about complications (I told you I was going to sound incoherent!) *SIGH. I'm definitely reeling over the shockingness of it all. Though I'm pretty sure that things might be a little bit more 'balanced' tomorrow morning when I wake up. Or maybe not...
One thing's for sure - things are going to be a little weird over the next few days. *sigh*
Things just seem topsy turvy and it would definitely be nice to be able to work it out on the piano right now at 1am in the morning (I remember that I was never very good at verbally expressing my emotions. There were times when I'd just sit at the piano to express what was within until I found my 'balance' again). I guess blogging is the next best thing at the moment (otherwise I'd be waking up ppl and there will be an angry mob in the seminary).
Hmmm... Where to start? For one, I'm pretty mixed up about my friend not telling me the news directly. I had to hear it from another good friend (albeit this friend is not very close with this particular friend) - and I thought the news was another joke or something. Then I found out that I was the last in the group to know - which is not a bad thing if you were the last one to know if the news was a day old (or even a few days old)- but I found out that a few of them has known for WEEKS!
It's just rather upsetting not because I'm a busybody and have to know everything. It's upsetting because this involves a CLOSE FRIEND (if it was the average person, I wouldn't bat an eyelash and not care if I didn't know about the news) that I see and talk to most days. Then again, I found out that my close friend was upset at the same time because my other friends who knew about it was upset about THE NEWS and didn't want the rest of us to know about it. Talk about complications (I told you I was going to sound incoherent!) *SIGH. I'm definitely reeling over the shockingness of it all. Though I'm pretty sure that things might be a little bit more 'balanced' tomorrow morning when I wake up. Or maybe not...
One thing's for sure - things are going to be a little weird over the next few days. *sigh*
3 comments:
Hmm ...
Ya, no piano thumping at 1am in the morning lo..
Hahahah. I know I know. It'd drive everyone nuts.. That's one good thing about having an electric piano and earphones at home.. *grin
Hahahah. I know I know. It'd drive everyone nuts.. That's one good thing about having an electric piano and earphones at home.. *grin
Post a Comment