Sunday, October 19, 2008

Everyone's gone and plans ahead...

The last few days have been a flurry of activities (not to mention lack of sleep). There was the farewell on Thursday nite, followed by commissioning service on Friday morning, graduation dinner on Friday night and graduation service yesterday(Saturday) afternoon- not to mention all the rushing around one has to do in between (the practices, writing farewell cards, pastorate group duties, etc). *phew
I have also spent most of the last 24 hours just catching up with my girlfriends before they leave for the holidays. It's been good just to spend some time with them with all that has happened in the past semester. I appreciated our sharing and reflections on how much God has been working in our lives individually as well as through each other. It's at time like these that make moments at STM precious.

They(most of my close friends) are now all gone and STM is rather quiet. I still have much to do before I leave for home and the office in two day's time - also to find some time for myself before I head back to the craziness in the office. My worship ministry boss has already made several plans for me *sigh*- two conferences to attend, yearly planning meeting, I've been asked to take a music workshop for the next two months for keyboards and worship leading, Christmas planning, reprinting songbooks - and this is barely scratching the surface (have not included the stuff that I have to do for my college uni ministry). Also, have a personal project to work on, a paper to finish by end of this month and start working on thesis.

So for now and the next two days, I think I'll enjoy the quiet, finish up some stuff and try to get a bit of rest before the craziness starts again...

2 comments:

Perng Shyang Teng said...

All the best, my friend!

rccnlj said...

Thanks Perng Shyang! Hope you have a good rest before your practical starts! Jia You! :)