I've been back in the office for barely one hour and the antics have started. :) Forgot how some people can't stand the cold. On Saturdays I am usually in and out so I barely notice (also the ones that cannot stand cold are out - so i have the liberty of blasting it). One aircond is off, the other one is barely moving. *Sigh. I love the cold, so to me, the air is rather stifling. Will probably move to the other end of the office in the afternoon when it gets really unbearable.
Also, one of my colleagues, uncle Chee Seng is having stomach upset so he has spent the last few minutes literally lying on the floor *grin. (was really tempted to take a pic and post it up but I thought I might end up dying otherwise). All I can say is, good thing senior pastor is not around today. ahhahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment