Just realised that it's actually been a long while since I last composed a song. Before I came into STM, I told myself that I should keep on composing. Have saved a few melodies so far but just need to put in the words - something that I'm usually quite weak in. The factor, as usual, is always TIME. Perhaps I ought to take a few days off to compose something one of these days.
This thought just came while I'm doing my exegesis on Psalm 19. Hahaha- definitely worth exploring by the end of this year if I'm not swamped with thesis and church work. :p
Am thinking it'll be cool to exegete a passage in the bible and write a song on that. Definitely something worth trying out one of these days. *grin
This thought just came while I'm doing my exegesis on Psalm 19. Hahaha- definitely worth exploring by the end of this year if I'm not swamped with thesis and church work. :p
Am thinking it'll be cool to exegete a passage in the bible and write a song on that. Definitely something worth trying out one of these days. *grin
No comments:
Post a Comment