I'm frustrated. Of all days, it has to happen today. Why not next week? The timing would be better. I get this once to three times a year (am happier when I don't get this at all). This is the third time this year and it's just been bad. Ended up sleeping most of the day- since I feel like I was dying otherwise - and despite it all, my head is telling me that all is not right yet.
I need to finish up something by tonite and I die die have to go into office tomorrow - made worse since I couldn't go in today. Am still hoping that the pain does not come back(my back and my stomach is telling me that it's a 50/50 at the moment). It's just not been my day. :( *sigh.
I need to finish up something by tonite and I die die have to go into office tomorrow - made worse since I couldn't go in today. Am still hoping that the pain does not come back(my back and my stomach is telling me that it's a 50/50 at the moment). It's just not been my day. :( *sigh.
2 comments:
I wish that you will be getting better soon.
Thanks Perng Shyang! :) Slightly better today - though still feeling dizzy..
Post a Comment