These two days have been rather eventful. I hope it's not going to set precedence for the rest of my time back here in the office till the end of the year. The getting sick for a week thing might end up not to be merely wishful thinking if this goes on. I'm already almost dead and running on low battery and there's still so much to complete for the rest of the day (and night). Instead of preparing for tomorrow's event, I've spent half the morning troubleshooting and dealing with people issues(which brought quite a few revelation at the same time). I think I'd rather sleep than eat for lunch at this point of time.
Thank God that I also managed to rummage a nice breakfast of eggs, bacon and hash brown(which made me a happy person). Some time of quiet before coming to work helped also. Thank God Leon helped me to sort out with the aircond issue also(one of my colleagues who cannot stand the cold told me that I should be put in the freezer.*grin). I'm also glad I got some time to pray with my mum last night- otherwise I'd probably worse off this morning - though I ended up having around 5 hours plus of sleep.
For the rest of the day there's preparation for tomorrow's meeting for one of the sessions(somehow got caught into it), talk with senior pastor about other issues, sort out ministry issues (part 2 from this morning), prepare for Christmas planning meeting(that's also happening this evening). Have to finish all these because I have a conference to attend for the next two days. If I have any energy left at 5pm, I promised Leon that I'd go to the gym with him also. Have been looking forward to shoot a few hoops.
Ok. Really need to go and get some rest and work out the rest later..
Thank God that I also managed to rummage a nice breakfast of eggs, bacon and hash brown(which made me a happy person). Some time of quiet before coming to work helped also. Thank God Leon helped me to sort out with the aircond issue also(one of my colleagues who cannot stand the cold told me that I should be put in the freezer.*grin). I'm also glad I got some time to pray with my mum last night- otherwise I'd probably worse off this morning - though I ended up having around 5 hours plus of sleep.
For the rest of the day there's preparation for tomorrow's meeting for one of the sessions(somehow got caught into it), talk with senior pastor about other issues, sort out ministry issues (part 2 from this morning), prepare for Christmas planning meeting(that's also happening this evening). Have to finish all these because I have a conference to attend for the next two days. If I have any energy left at 5pm, I promised Leon that I'd go to the gym with him also. Have been looking forward to shoot a few hoops.
Ok. Really need to go and get some rest and work out the rest later..
2 comments:
For now, rock a bye baby, on the tree-top ... oops ... nevermind the violent lullaby! haha
Jia yoh for the next 2 days and till the end of the year ;)
Hahahah... Thanks a lot pearlie! Will probably need it. I think it just reminded me strongly of how busy working in church can be... Hope things are better for you. :)
Post a Comment