Friday, October 31, 2008

On Facebook

It's been a week since I've been on facebook and am finding out for myself how time consuming it can be(I try to limit myself to an hour a day). And I find myself having less time to blog! *horror.. Maybe it's just the 'newness' of it. Nevertheless, I have no regrets - managed to find one of my long lost friends from college days and found out one of my 'green house' housemate(whom I've lost touched with - she did warn me that she'd be an abysmal letter writer) from Melbourne Uni OCF days just got engaged a few days ago! Another close friend from Melbourne Uni days (now living in UK) told me that she was glad that I was more accessible through facebook too. I've also been able to catch up with two of my mentees because of facebook. *grin

So yeah, it's been definitely time consuming - but it has its rewards as well. :)

4 comments:

yourshoeah said...

*puts on this I-told-you-so face*

rccnlj said...

*puts on a wry grin at Yoshua

pearlie said...

I am not an FB person and seldom go there - at best once a month, I think they are all giving up on me there! haha

rccnlj said...

Pearlie: Hahahaha.. I understand - if not for my young ppl, I wouldn't bother that much. Though my bro tells me I fit the profile of a 'facebooker' *grin.